I've been a little distracted with family activities and my new Dillon 650XL.  But, it's time to finish this project up so I can do a little portable operating over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

I'm up to winding the torroids.  Hopefully I'll get that done tonight and can test that section.

Here's a picture of where the board sits today.  Most of the soldering has been rather easy compared to what I was expecting.  It hasn't really been any more difficult than the other small kits I've built.


The only potential problems I've noticed so far have been that the paddle and headphone jacks don't sit exactly square to the board.  I worked on them a bit, and it's better, but not perfect.  we'll see what happens when I go to plug the W5JH BBW in.  I fully expect to rework the jacks.